My dear friends,
After the intense pace of the year, I have the honor to communicate to you the composition of the WSLO office for 2017-2019
I thank you all for participating in this office and I trust the work that each of us will bring to the scientific community. Our mission is to promote lingual orthodontics in 5 continents. We now have a Society on the African continent: the TSLO (Tunisian Society of Lingual Orthodontics).
We will continue the work of our Past Presidents, and prepare for the future:
• First of all the next Congress, the 8th WSLO, chaired by Pablo Echarri in Spain in Barcelona on 4-6 July 2019.
• then the 9th Congress in Kyoto, Japan, which will be chaired by our friend Ryuzo Fukawa.
• by developing more the inter-connection between the different world companies by a more important communication between the companies.
I have chosen the members of the council:
• Vice President: Dr. Ryuzo Fukawa Japan, Japan
• Secretary: Dr. Skander Ellouze, Tunisia
• Treasurer: Dr. Jung-Min Heo, Korea
• Director of Information Communication: Dr. Young-Gyu Lee, Korea
• International Relationship Relations Assistant: Jessy Aksar, France
I ask our friend the director of information and communication to insert on behalf of all the greetings for 2018:
All of the members of the WSLO have a wonderful year 2018 of the world of orthodontics, and the aficionados of lingual orthodontics.
To all of you, please send Dr. Young-Gyu Lee(firstname.lastname@example.org) a photo of you for the WSLO website under the heading council.
I remain attentive to any suggestion, correction that we must make to the web site, and thank you.
I wish you a happy Christmas and a future 2018 year of excellence.